Real Estate Professionals
If you are currently a Real Estate Professional, and wish to involve your clients and customers in the auction method of selling or buying homes we can help…
The following is information you NEED TO KNOW has been listed below in the hopes that you can take advantage of this vital marketing tool.
BENEFITS TO THE REALTOR
- Generates a list of ready, qualified buyers
- Offers clients and customers new selling and purchasing options
- Increases revenue and market share
- Develops your own market niche
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
- Property is sold within a relatively short period of time
- Exposes the property to many potential purchasers
- Auctions bring people in to look at all your listings, not just the auction listing
- Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
- Agents can earn commissions as referring agent/broker, cooperating agent/broker, or as the listing agent/broker
- You can choose now to market, sell and close in a 30 - 45 day time frame, freeing up your cash
HOW DO I SIGN UP A SELLER'S PROPERTY FOR AUCTION?
Make the initial contact with the Seller regarding the auction and call our office to discuss the initial auction consultation. Our goal is to help you look good and help your Seller with their needs.
WHO WILL HELP THE SELLER UNDERSTAND THE COMPLETE AUCTION PROCESS?
The Auction Services team of professionals are here to assist you. We will consult with you on arranging a mutual appointment with the Seller, you and one of our auction professionals. Your clients needs and desires will be examined. In addition we will discuss previous auction results, provide copies of auction marketing materials and finally a preliminary marketing strategy will also be discussed.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY LISTING/SELLER WHILE THEY WAIT FOR THE AUCTION?
All properties can be sold prior to the auction event if the offer presented to the seller is satisfactory. The only difference is that we are operating under the new auction listing agreement rather than the old listing agreement.
DOES A MINIMUM SALES PRICE NEED TO BE ESTABLISHED BEFORE YOU WILL ACCEPT A PROPERTY FOR AUCTION?
No, there are a number of ways to enter into an auction agreement with a seller ( see “Auction Terminology”) our job is to understand what our client needs to happen and set up a plan to accomplish this.
WILL I GET PAID IF MY LISTING SELLS AT AUCTION?
Yes, based on your involvement with the auction you can earn as much as you would have utilizing a tradional listing program.
WHAT IF I HAVE A SELLER BUT HAVE NOT YET LISTED THE PROPERTY. DO I STILL GET PAID A COMMISSION IF THE PROPERTY SELLS BY AUCTION?
Yes, just as above your bringing clients to the table are rewarded accordingly.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A BUYER THAT WANTS TO BID AT THE AUCTION?
If you are a licensed Agent/Broker, complete the broker participation form. You can fill-out this form on our website or call our office to receive a copy. Fax or mail the signed form to our office. As the Agent, you are required to attend the auction along with the purchaser. If your client is the high bidder and closing on the property… you will be paid in accordance with the broker fee schedule for that auction event.
To schedule a free auction consultation with you and your seller, please contact us at 864.231.2838 or e-mail the completed “Need an Auction” request form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org